Sunday, January 11, 2009

We can Rock!


For Halle's birthday we adults decided we could either sit and watch the kids play or we could pull out the rock band. Uh, hard decision. As soon as we got it out, the kids had to join in. Being the good parents we are, we of course told them, it was our turn first... We eventually let them play though and it was a lot of fun. I love the seriousness and concentration of Payton's face.
Most of us stunk of the drums but our solo's and guitar rocked! Even the little kids could hang....well, for a little while. The only thing I don't like about Rock Band is that you have to sing it exact. I like more of a Karaoke where you just have to say the right words.
Oh yeah, my girl can sing.

This is a classic Payton. This boy LOVES to sing. He actually has a nice voice. He's more of a Pop, Disney, Soul kinda guy though. Metal/Rock is not his forte.


Gotta start em while their young. They didn't like that if you mess up, you get booed off the stage.




1 comment: