Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Happy Birthday Halle

Last week our sweet...well, temperamental but sweet little girl turned two! I can't believe how much she's grown. When we moved to NY she was just 6 months old, a little blob on the floor. By 9 months she was walking and fighting to keep up with Payton. She can hold her own now and does a lot of teasing herself. She is notorious for taking something you want and running away laughing. If you chase her it may take a while but ignore it and she comes back with a smile saying, "here ya go!"
She talks so much. She can sing her ABC's, several High School Musical and Christmas songs, I am a child of God, and our song, "I love Halle."

We had a little party with our friends while Grandma was here visiting. It was a full house and so much fun. Thanks you guys for coming in a snowstorm! Halle was so excited for her birthday. If you told her Happy Birthday, she would say it back to you. Didn't quite understand it was just HER day.
She is just the cutest little girl. I can't say enough good things about her. Yes, she makes a huge mess of our house and rips the flaps off the books but she brings so much excitement to our home. We love you so much Halle! Here's to another exciting year.



3 comments:

mamasteph said...

What a cutie! The time sure flies by, huh?!

Lori Huntsman said...

You are right, she is ADORABLE!!!! It was so fun to be there for her birthday. And you have wonderful friends. It made me feel good inside to see that you are surrounded by such fun and good people. God truly answers our prayers. I love you Halle and as so thankful for you. Again, Happy Birthday!!!! Love you, Nana

Brown Family said...

Happy Birthday Halle! Can't belive how big she's getting.