So it's probably not the best idea to see the city lights the week after Christmas. But we finally had a warm day and just had to go. Though my hubby said he would, and I quote, "never, never, never.never,ever, ever, never, ever, ever,ever, etc,ever,ever...." you catch where I'm going? "Ever go there again!!!" I think he had about 25 more ever's but who's counting. The kids and I loved it and had a great time. My mom was here so we took her up 5th avenue to see the store windows and such. It was so interesting to see all the different displays. There were millions of people, everywhere! We made it to Rockefeller Center but sadly for Payton, couldn't get to the ice-rink. He was really upset. He loves watching the skaters. We got right next to the tree but since we got separated we didn't have a camera for a picture. ugh! Mom got lost and since she forgot her phone we spent about an hour looking for her. This added about 10 more ever's to Andy's list. Thankfully we re-united and was able to enjoy a few things before heading home.
My snuggle bug!
The kids just plan on seeing Elmo and Cookie Monster when we go to the city. This time they also got their picture with Shrek. Some Santa wanted to take a pic with the kids but Payton told him he wasn't the 'real' Santa. Luckily the creepy guy walked off. :) Sometimes ya just gotta love when they say inappropriate things.

2 comments:
I disagree....your house was very festive!!!! It's fun to look at the pictures. Now that I'm home, it seems like it happened too long ago and I'm homesick for you all again. Love you all so much and thanks for the great time. I just love being with you all. and I enjoyed your friends. Mom
We love sightseeing, especially during the holiday season. I love all of the lights and the spirit of Christmas!
Post a Comment