I've been trying to get my blog private but since both of our extended families are large, it's been difficult getting everyone in at the 100 limit. I fixed a few things and then I had the number down to like 93 people or something. Blogger kept telling me it couldn't add because the limit was 100. What? It would not budge. Those of you who've gone private, how do I get this right? Much appreciation. :)
Monday, January 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love reading your blog. I hope you keep us in the loop.
Ken & Ann (Andy's Aunt & Uncle)
Hey Kenzie cant get on the huntsman site. can you add her so that she can get on. Her email is kenzi011@hotmail.com. Thanks. I know she could get on through mine but she doesnt know my password!!!! And only gets on the computer when we are gone!
Post a Comment