Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Happy Birthday Dad!

Happy Birthday Dad! Here is a little letter from the kids.
Payton: Because I love dad! Because he's fun. Daddy likes to wrestle with me. I like playing toys, I like playing basketball. Andy makes me popcorn. I like eating ice-cream. I don't know, because I love dad!!!
Halle: Yeah, I love daddy. I want a yogurt! I love Cindy.

Well, they can't focus for too long but either way, we love you and hope you have a wonderful birthday!!
The big 29! Dang we are getting so old. I can feel the Botox just around the corner.
Here are a few things we love about dad. Random ramble here, so be patient. :)

I love that you try and teach me the things you love. (Except Xbox thank goodness.) You're a great outdoors man and I love that ruggedness about you. Makes me feel safe. We'll never starve, that's for sure. I love how excited you get, just by seeing or hearing the sound of a goose. Cracks me up. I love and hate at the same time how when we are fly-fishing you tell me where to cast and when I can't get it you do it in one little swoop.
I love that you are sensitive. Great men are a little ya know. You have a feisty side too and I love that too cause I like your honesty.
I love that no matter how ugly, fat, or dumb I feel sometimes, I always feel good about myself because you are always telling me how great I am. Even when I was preggers you told me I was hot. Liar, but a good man!
You are great at your work. You're co-workers love you cause you make them feel respected and you are a positive person. You have worked your tail off this past 2 years and I am so proud of you! Almost done babe.
I love that you dream. As expensive as it can be sometimes. :) I admire that you set so many goals for yourself and work to achieve them. I love that you urge me to do the same.
I love you more, but the kids are climbing all over me as I type. :)
Happy Birthday! Love, Kris, Payton and Halle

6 comments:

Ashley said...

A BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU BRO! I love being your twin! Even if we haven't "clicked" as much since we've become stinkin' adults. I still love ya!

Gayle said...

What a great tribute! Loved the kids comments. :-) Happy Birthday, Andy!

Sandra said...

Kris, that was beautiful!! Andy, I hope you had a fantastic day!

The Larsen's said...

Happy Birthday Andy-Roo! Hope you guys had a great day. Love the letter to dad. How cute.

Alice said...

Hope you had a great day on Tuesday, Andy!

I'm sure you were helping someone feel better.

Lori Huntsman said...

Happy Birthday Andy. I wrote a comment a couple of days ago, but it didn't go through....sorry this is late. I'm really proud of you too. You're doing awesome. Keep up the good work.