Thursday, September 29, 2011

Conference Weekend

For those of you who watch General Conference, just wanted to let you know about a great website I get my kids packets from. I've looked at several over the years and she has come to be my go to gal.  I haven't even looked at the others so I'm still assuming she has the best ones again. :)  If your kids sit perfectly and require no crayons at all then..............Honestly, I don't know who you are or what to say. :)  Awesome, so
take a look at http://foodstorageandbeyond.com 
If you are not familiar with General Conference, it is a great spiritual televised meeting presented by the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.  Two wonderful days of uplifting talks this Sat and Sun.  You can watch it on line at http://lds.org or on television.  Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I sit perfectly and require no crayons at all... :)