Friday, September 16, 2011

Payton's Birthday

 I cannot believe my little boy is 7!  Well, he turned 7 a long time ago, but still.( I gotta document!) Wow! Times sure does fly by.  We had a little cousin party up at Grandma Golds.  A few friends were able to join us also but we were too busy playing and having fun in the lake that I didn't get many pictures.  Sorry Payton.  Next time I'll do better. :)  We had a little BBQ, and of course cake and ice cream.  It was still a little chilly to swim but the kids braved it out and had a great time.
 What kid doesn't love presents?  :)
 Who needs a beach when we have Grandpa's?  The kids are getting good at making sand castles and trying to dig to China.
 Halle in her model moment.
 Payton loves cars.  He has way too many,  yet he still loves them and wants more.  This one is remote control.  He and Halle fight bargain who gets to play with it first...Luckily, there is lots of tile space. 
This was the one gift I was most excited for.  Payton is a big football fan.  He gets on the computer daily just to 'look' at football guys, football toys, etc.  These are miniature ones with a felt field and goal post.  He's had a lot of fun with it. 
Payton is such a sweet boy.  It's so fun to watch him grow and see all the progress he's made.  We were watching home movies where a few years ago he was grunting and smiling instead of talking.  We are so thankful and blessed for this sweet boy. 

No comments: