Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Got fish?

Some people see a nice sun rise like this and they can just sit and enjoy it.  I most prefer to see it while looking out the window from a nice comfy bed.  My hubby..he is out an hour before the sun rise, with a pole in his hand.  Since Payton is generally in school, Halle is the first mate and gets to go on a lot of trips with dad.  She LOVES it!  She is a princess but this girlie girl is a dang good fisher-woman.  She is not scared at all and loves cleaning the guts out. 
 Catching a few perch at the pier. 
 All in a mornings work.  I love the model hands they have here... :) Like it's the 'Price is Right' showcase or something.  And yes, there are still plenty of fish out there! 
 When the cousins came to visit, they had a great time with Uncle Andy.  Even Boo got to go. 
 Don't you just love the blood on her shirt.  Nice touch I think. Gross to me!
 Payton is starting to like fishing a lot more each time he goes.  Mostly, eating them is his favorite part. 
 She could barely hold this fish, lol.  The one below was a 21lb catfish.  Got it behind the house, crazy! 
 Yeah, we go fishing once and a while....Hey, I could think of worse hobbies. :) 

1 comment:

Nicole said...

what do you do with all that fish? and what kind is most of that?