Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Flatsitis?

I'm not even 30 yet and I swear my grandpa has more pep than I do lately. :) I watched the Stepford Wives the other night. I think that's what I need. A big machine to turn me into a beautiful robot, who: cooks delicious healthy meals, keeps my home immaculate, gives my honey a hug and kiss at every chance, and never yells at my perfect kiddo's. Of course, they may need to run through the machine too. (my kids) Maybe it wouldn't be that bad. Do those robots have to exercise? hmm. Probably not. :)
My kids used to be almost addicted to the Doodlebops. They weren't to bad. I like them a heck a lot more than the dang Wiggles! Their songs where much better. One episode Rooney gets flatsitis. He got it from being lazy...........hmmm. So maybe we are being lazy lately. ??????
OK fine! I admit it, we've got the flatsitis! Thankfully, everyone else seems to be full of vip and vigor to keep us going. :)
I did have a good laugh today though. Payton, my little copycat actor, is now a school teacher. Everyday he comes home and plays teacher. His Texan accent is really starting to come in. That in itself is enough to make me smile. Normally, he counts and tells the kids they are doing all their alphabet wrong! Today however, he has added a twist to his lecture. They now sing hymns and pray. He makes a pulpit, gets his whistle, and leads the class in prayer and football cheers. I'm gonna have to video tape it, it's so wacky funny.
{ Thanks to my flatsitis or course. :) } Halle is now addicted to Dora and Diego. She now speaks in this language. "Mom, if you see a tree, say tree. And mom, when you see Payton, say Payton." She also woke up crying the other night because Swiper was trying to swipe her bum. ??????
Andy and I are currently in negotiations for the TV schedule. Paper, Rock, Scissors. Do we watch Dancing with the Stars and So You Think You Can Dance, or do we play XBOX-Call of Duty 2. The trials we all face in life............
We have decided to start a diet though. We hope to lose 1-2 lbs of flatsitis in the next week. (You can find almost anything in China Town.) ha ha! This potion promises happy results within 30-60 days so we'll keep you posted. :)

5 comments:

mamasteph said...

Flatitis huh? I knew there was a name for what I was suffering from! :) Well, that and pregnancy! Don't you just love what kids come up with?! They are so creative! And they seem to always know how to put a smile on their parents faces! :)

Lori Huntsman said...

Payton cracks me up. I miss the kids sooooo much. I hope you are writing these all down, because you'll forget them if you don't. It's the change of the season that's got you down, maybe. I'm not ready for winter yet either. We've already had snow a couple of times. Yuk! Can't wait until you are in your new house. Love ya, MOM

Ben, Tana, B.A., and Dirk said...

The bottle? What bottle promises happy results?

Gayle said...

Your kids are so cute. Definitely video tape Payton -- sounds like a classic! When Dora first came out, McKay (age 2 or 3?) was too scared to watch it because of Swiper.

Bobbi Simkins said...

my vote is for so you think you can dance! congrats on passing PA boards! im sure that is such a relief. i have a friend whose husband is on try number 4 and it has been so hard on them!