Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween Fun


The kids have had fun painting several pumpkins this year. They did mini pumpkins, BIG pumpkins and then these "not big" ( kids quote) pumpkins. :)
They started out actually putting cute faces on them but loved painting and eventually just covered them into giant blobs. :)
Halle was a Tinkerbell-Fairy-Princess. :) This is her current new picture pose. Still not sure where she got it. We'll call it Green Magnum.
Still cracks me up.

I enjoy making things but don't really do it very often. I was so proud of myself for her little fairy tiara. Lame, I know. ha ha
Once again, Halle's new pose.

Payton was a cowboy!! He was a little reluctant to let me put a beard and mustache on him but eventually decided it was funny. Too bad it didn't stay on very long.
We had a really fun night at Andy's sisters. All the surrounding cousins came for yummy dinner and trick or treating. They have an awesome neighborhood and we are always going to head over there for candy I think. :) The kids haven't really got to do trick or treating before. Well, more than a few houses anyway. Payton is finally old enough to understand what is going on. I was remembering that for Halle's first Halloween, she was very little and we lived in NY. There were no kids in our building so we went to the concierge and got a treat and that was it. ha ha. Last year they had a little ward party which was fun but I felt like this year was the 'real deal'.
We had a whole group and they just laughed and smiled the entire time. The ran quickly from house to house. Amazingly I didn't hear one complaint about being too tired to walk. (I did today though on our walk down the street and back.) :)
All the kids had great costumes and we really had a fun time. BIG Thanks to Andy's sisters for such a great night!!

6 comments:

Celisa said...

Fun Halloween! I love Halle's pose! How funny!

Raegan said...

Those are such cute pictures! Payton's facial hair is awesome. I wish Jack would let me do that to him. I guess there's always next year!

mamasteph said...

Cute, cute! Looks like a really fun Halloween! Love the green magnum! :)

Amy said...

Thanks for posting that picture with all the kids--I love Peter's costume!!

Debbie said...

Halle's poses are KILLING ME! That's hillarious. Super cute.

Dave and Mel said...

the kids look adorable and Halle's pose is killer- I know you taught her how to do that one! Looks like TX is treating you well and I am excited to hear about this new house of yours..when do you move in? That's awesome that Payton is loving school and I'm sure Halle is keeping you busy- she's hilarious and I miss hearing her cute little voice!t