Andy was so excited, he ran outside and jumped in the lake. ( I had a video but it was taking way too long to upload.)
Everyone knows that the last few months, (well 2 years, but mostly last few months) things have been stressful trying to get finished with PA school. It's been an amazing ride and it's still hard to believe that we have 'officially' finished! As Skippy Jon Jones would say, "Holy Guacamole!"
Graduation was several months ago, but Andy has spent the time since then working and studying for his boards. He took the 6 hour test Wednesday morning and from then until Thursday, all we could do was wait. All of his friends and classmates claimed they all felt they failed the test while waiting to hear their results. Andy felt the same way. You can only study so much and just do you're best. No one slept in our house Wed night. Plus, they email you your results. Finally at 8 a.m. ( I think we woke up at 4 ha ha) they came in. They just say, pass or fail.
.......................You Passed! And not just pass, but he scored awesome!
We all just started jumping up and down. Halle wasn't exactly sure what was going on but she yelled and cheered nevertheless. :) I was sad that Payton was at school to miss it.
I am so proud of Andy and all his hard work. I personally, would hate having to just study all day long.... Which is what he's done the last few weeks especially. He went back to work today and now we can finally get paid for work! ha ha. That's always a bonus. :) Great job babe! Thanks again to our family, and all they've done and continue to do to support us. We can never thank you enough. Lovin' Everybody man!! :)
I just think this picture is awesome. Boo just sits here while all the deer walk around the yard. I can't believe the deer aren't scared of her either. All our friends are out hunting and here, they are annoying and eat our plants in the yard.
Monday, November 9, 2009
"Holy Guacamole!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yay, Andy! :)
you can change my blog to the following link:
www.iwalkalongtheroad.blogspot.com
Wahoo! Way to go, both of you! You survived! congratulations!
That is awesome! What a load off! Congratulations to Andy and the whole Family! It's a group effort and you guys have so earned it! Love 'ya!
YEA FOR ANDY! 3 CHEERS!!! (I'm doing them in my head anyway). :) That is so awesome you guys! You should come down here and celebrate. Heck, you should just MOVE down here to celebrate. :)
Post a Comment