Wednesday, December 2, 2009

ch ch ch cha changes

Well, we have officially moved into our new house. The way things look now, I'll be lucky to get everything put away before Christmas. How in the world did I fit all this stuff in our little NY apartment? I work all day on stuff and then I walk back into the rooms and can't tell I've really done anything... Oh well. I'd much rather do the fun decorating stuff but that will just have to wait.
We just barely got our Internet and TV today. I feel so out of it. What in the world is going on out there!!?? It only took the dudes, (that's what I call the cable and Internet guys) a combined total of 7 1/2 hours to get the job done. Not even kidding. And our home is already smart wired? who knows.
Still hasn't quit sunk in that we actually have our own home. I'm sure the kids will fix that quick. :)
I'll post some pics soon. Well, as soon as I can find my camera...

5 comments:

Starlie and Nate Schmutz said...

that is so awesome! congratulations! I'll be watching for pictures. are you headed to enterprise for christmas? if so we should get Halle and Ems together!

mamasteph said...

So excited for you guys!!! I can't wait to see pics! Hopefully you guys are settling into your new neighborhood well!

Bugs said...

Congrats! That is so much fun!! Look forward to the pictures!

Heidi said...

I cant believe you have a house before me!!!!! I am for sure going to find a way to come visit....with my new job and such!!! Anyway CONGRATS.

Unknown said...

That's great! I can't wait until we're back in a house! Good luck unpacking and doing Christmas!