Sunday, December 6, 2009

A 'few' of the New

Ok, so I know these aren't exactly "up to date" pics of the new place, but come on. I couldn't post of pic of what it actually looks like now, with boxes, dog food, and toys all over. Let's just be honest here ok. :) I'm actually almost done putting things away and then I'll post some more. We really do have appliances, thank goodness. Sorry, for some reason I thought I had a pic of them on my camera. The dining room is what is at the end and this pic is from the nook. Looks small in the pic but it's actually a good size.
Once again, these are just random pics. ha ha oops! So this is one side of the play room upstairs. The other side has a bumped in wall for the entertainment center.
Part of the master bath. The kids bath is tile but not glass. They get to shower and bathe in here when they are extra good helpers for the day. Surprisingly, they love the shower more. They love using the squeegee. Other side is double side sinks so we don't have to share! Yahoo. The middle has a little vanity where Andy says I can put all my crap, (not literally of course!)ha ha
This is up the stairs. 3 bedrooms, a bathroom and the playroom. Basically Andy and I are guests on this floor. Enter at your own risk...

This is in the living room facing the entry. However, the front door isn't actually shown here. It was put in the day of closing, along with the appliances. Of which I am grateful, since the day prior, someone broke in and tried to steel them. Had to have been an inside job though and hopefully someone got fired! Donald Trump style too! The kitchen overlook looks small in this pic but it's actually pretty big too. The nook on the left and then stairs to the right and a large fireplace in the front corner. No clue why I don't have a pic of the fireplace!! What was I thinking. Next house post. :) It's my favorite part. Oh well!
Things are coming along slowly but surely. We've been sick and having to run so many errands with school and what not, I'm at the point I just want it done and all clean! It's not gonna be fun to paint, that's for sure with the high ceilings. Any volunteers? ha ha. Cindy, Mike? JK!! The kids rooms will be painted and then the rest will just have to wait a long, long while. Halle has been excited for months to have a 'pink' bedroom. Heaven help us. Payton wants his brown. ??? :)
It's stress full and exciting but we're doing good. So come on over, promise I won't make you paint........yet. :)

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Very cute house. I really like it. I hope you guys are doing well in Texas.

Raegan said...

HOLY GORGEOUS! So, So, So pretty! Congratulations! Must be the best feeling ever to have space... Someday when I grow up! It's beautiful Kristen, keep paying your tithing! Love 'ya!

mamasteph said...

Looks awesome! I am so happy for you guys! It's probably nice to be settled, huh? Hopefully someday I'll get to see it in person! :)

Ian and Lara said...

What a beautiful house! Can't wait for more pictures!

Gabriel and Amber Spencer said...

Wow, congrats! It will be so fun to get settled and park it for a while after some moves! Love your blog.

Bobbi Simkins said...

congrats on the new house! looks way nice!

Starlie and Nate Schmutz said...

wow, you guys must live in texas or something! it's awesome
nate

Matt and Lena said...

What a beautiful home:) So happy for you!

Ben, Tana, B.A., and Dirk said...

That looks like so much fun, enjoy your house.