I loved being able to say, "lets have a girls night out and go to the city". This girls night out, we headed to NYC for the ballet. It was 3 short ballets with stories I don't think I could explain since, I mostly only understood the last. However, it was awesome and only cost $20! Made me wish I could dance again. We did do a little dancing but certainly not up to that calibre.
After the show, we had a nice stroll to Magnolia Bakery for some yummy sweets. That might not be on the diet if one is wishing to be a ballerina but it was delish!
The ride home was crazy-fun. Can honestly say I've never jammed like that in a mini-van before. Thanks girls for a fab night!
Mel, Rachel, Julie, Kris, Lourdes
Thursday, July 9, 2009
Girls Night Out
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
Girls night out is always a good time! :)
love the poses- we are such dancer-wanna-be's!!
Post a Comment