One thing we wanted to do before leaving NY was take the kids on a carriage ride through Central Park. I actually enjoy just walking through the park but this is much easier and nicer with the kids. The horses' name was Murphy, a brown paint Clydesdale.
Dad and mini me
Best pic I got. All she wanted to do was eat her ice cream!
Once again, burying Payton in the sand. :) We were having fun at the park until we noticed the DARK clouds quickly coming toward us. Our car was parked in lower Manhattan since the day was supposed to start out differently. (note: make sure museums aren't closed on the day you're going) We took the subway back downtown and me, being the smarty I am, messed up and we got off early. Oops! We had about a mile to walk and the clouds kept coming. We were half way there and the rain came down..Ya know, like the song, and the floods came up..yep, POURING! Andy and I each had a kid in a single stroller. We decided to just run for it and took off. We got splashed, jumped through monstrous puddles and hid under window canopy's. Everyone looked at us and laughed cause we, including the kids, were all laughing while getting soaked. This is how we looked when we finally got to the car lot. 
1 comment:
Looks like a really fun time! Even the rain!
Post a Comment