Today Payton and I were talking about how big he is getting. He never fails to crack me up. :)
(me) "Yep, pretty soon you'll be old enough to get baptized"
(Payton) "What, I can't I will drown!"
"No you won't, you've seen baptisms before."
"oh yeah"
"Someday you'll go on a mission and then you can get married in the temple."
"Who am I gonna marry?"
"I don't know, a girl you meet someday."
"I could marry Halle."
"No, she's your sister."
"Well, I could marry you!"
"No, I'm your mom and I'm already married to daddy."
"Well, who in the heck am I gonna marry then! Come on Halle, Will you marry me please?"
Luckily I told him he didn't have to worry about it for sometime. He is still growing though and he only needs to worry about getting some shorts that fit. :)
Tuesday, July 21, 2009
Funny Conversation
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I miss those kiddos! Whenever we talk on the phone I swear you're still up the street! We'll be better at keeping in touch! Promise!
You're really slacking on your blog!! I have been waiting for some sort of cool posting, but no, same post. I know you have been doing all kinds of stuff over there so, it's time to update this!! lol
Post a Comment