My friend Reagan was about to have her baby and since we've been hanging out with her, I can only imagine she is the reason for this post. I love the things my kids get from you, :) JK....
We found him this way one night. Yep, he was preggers.
While I've been trying to get the house packed up, my kids have been putting on concerts again for the neighbors. They can obviously here us above them. The bed is their stage and I believe this particular song was 'This is me' duet from "Camp Rock". 

Thursday, May 14, 2009
Yep, that's my boy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Sweet! He must have a tender heart! Love the pics of them singing their hearts out! Too cute!
Oh Payton is SOOOO funny! He looks a lot better pregnant than I do. Sorry for the lack of communication. I have been totally sleep deprived. Mason has been really, really fussy at night and it has made life pretty darn difficult. I love you guys!
I don't know but, I've got the cutest grandkids ever!!!!! Not prejudice at all. HaHa
Hey! These are great pics! We miss you guys.
Post a Comment