Another extension of Payton's birthday was when Grandma Lori came to visit. On the one day it didn't rain, we went to the city to play. We found Dylan's Candy Store and of course had a fabulous time finding all sorts of goodies. I told the kids they could each pick out 1 thing and it took us a long time to find something they could finally decide to keep past the next aisle. I love that there are huge stores devoted to chocolate and treats!
Peyton and Payton
We then headed to the Wax Museum. Grandma hadn't been there yet and Payton was very excited to see the new Jonas Brothers figures.
Of course my kids are American Idol fans... Only a strong girl like Halle could put up with Mr. Cowell.
Payton and the Jonas Bro's
Not a day goes by that we don't hear a tune from this band. The kids were so excited to say the least.
"this is real, this is me, I'm exactly where I'm supposed to be.. Gotta let the light, shine on me!" Oh yeah Halle, go girl! Cracks me up that she knows this entire song.
Thursday, May 28, 2009
Like my kids need more sugar....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Looks like so much fun!!!
Post a Comment