Thursday, May 28, 2009

whatever, I'm the greatest

For some reason, I seem to be ALWAYS doing laundry. So much so, that my kids now think it's fun. CRAZY! Anyway, they are my little helpers and decided they wanted a washer and dryer of their own to play with. I looked on craigslist and couldn't find anything. I even looked on line at several toy stores to see if there was maybe something affordable but nothing. So....being the super mom that I am, (ha ha) I grabbed some boxes and tada! I wanted to paint them but they wouldn't let me. These are so much better than anything I could have found.
There are so many times when my kids are whining and not listening to a thing I say; won't go potty or share their crackers and make the house a disaster. So many times I feel like a crappy mom but today I felt totally redeemed. Though most days here are chaotic, there are few things I can't do with super glue and markers. The kids now do a lot of laundry and ironing. If only they really worked!
Haven't updated these for a while but this is our 'yellow day'.

4 comments:

Charity Never Faileth said...

Oh my goodness! I just read about your ER visit! Wow. I would be so sad if I had to take Dixie in and listen to all that! Thank goodness Halle is doing better now!!! Okay, and what did this comment mean on our blog... "Hey, also, how do you put so! Help.. :)" I'm pretty sure either some words are missing or I no longer understand English. :)

Debbie said...

oops... that comment is from me, Debbie. Sorry, I was signed in under our RS blog ID. :)

Debbie said...

OH! Is THAT what you were trying to say? :) Ya, mine limits me to 5 too, but then I just go back in and enter more pictures. So I do a batch of 5 and then click the icon again and do 5 more, etc.

mamasteph said...

Kris--you are awesome! What a creative fun project! You are so crafty!!!