Our good friend, 'Uncle Mike', had a break from school and came to visit. We took a ride out to Montauk and he was so nice to take some great pictures for us. We had a great time playing in the park, shopping and of course, singing the kids Disney music in the car. Amazingly Mike knows all the words. :) Thankfully, he put his foot down when Payton wanted to listen to an old n'sync cd he'd found. (I know I know, from HS!!)
When my kids see a camera, they pose. I swear, we didn't teach them that. It's hilarious though. I love it.
Payton at the top of the Lighthouse.
GQ here I come......
It's so hard to get us all looking semi decent. :)
I call this look, 'blue steal'.
A lady came up to Halle and told her she was so cute. Halle said, "Thankyou, I AM so cute!"
Friday, May 29, 2009
Great pics!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Mike, you look buff man! Nice pictures. I want copies.
Those are great pictures -- love the scenery! And the kids are indeed so cute!
What a great family pic on the hill! I love your hair so long!
Those are great pictures! Makes us want to come and visit.
Your kids ARE so cute! Can't wait to see you all again!
Love the Pictures!!! Your kids are adorable!
Super cute pictures!!!!
Post a Comment