We sat patiently, covered in camo, waiting for the ducks to fly in. Instead we heard coughing and some dude tripping over branches. Long story short the "dude" shot the first duck and therefore scared the rest away, leaving us sitting all prettied up with nothing to do. Well, we had to shoot something so we went after a few pesky squirrels. Don't feel bad-they are a pain in the butt and far too plenty here.
I'm not going to honestly admit how many shots I fired before finally getting my squirrel. Andy and Ken shot once each...hmm. Anyhow, Payton thought it was awesome and it was so fun to see him be serious about being quiet and still. He's definitely much better at it than I am.
Hey, what can I say. Don't Mess With Texas. :)
2 comments:
Oh, Kristen... you are training them very young! Squirrels?
ha ha ha :) I am married to Andy-that's all I can say.
Post a Comment