Saturday, March 19, 2011

Little fall fun

 After I loaded these I realized that these pictures are actually from November... ha ha.  Oh well.  I still want to add them even if they are out of order. Kiddo's had a very exciting milestone this November.  Tada! They mastered the Handle Bars!! You don't have to send a card with money, well, unless you want to (Mom), but they were overjoyed to finally accomplish this task.  Payton had slowly worked up his courage to even try doing it without my help.  He would for a long time and when he wanted to reach he'd just drop down and try again with a smile on his face.  Halle my dang little fearless girl would just follow him.  We would cheer and chant his name over and over.  He finally got over his fear of letting go and went one bar.  He was so shocked that he did it and jumped up and down in excitement.  He realized he wasn't going to evaporate if he let go and the next time he got up and went across all 10 bars! :) 
 I still can't get over how funny it was to see him hang there over and over and then just go across them all.  He was so happy and proud. 
 Halle still scares me to death cause she can barely reach and has to swing down just to hang on the bar.  She can go across 4 bars all by herself! :)  She will tell you she is sooo strong.
 I love these pictures because every kid should get to jump in a pile of leaves at least some point in their life.  I convinced the kids to help me rake and then rewarded then with a big ol pile to jump in. ha ha.  I don't think Grandpa was too overjoyed but he didn't get too mad either. :)  They spent over an hour jumping and rebuilding their pile.  So fun.

No comments: