So I am a slacker..... this fact does not surprise me. I am, however, surprised to hear people mention I need to update, because I highly doubted that anyone actually even looks at our blog. ha ha :) So for those 2 people (one being my mom ) I'll update later today..or tomorrow..or maybe Friday at the latest..hee hee.
Mostly I've had issues with uploading my pictures. Then we've been out playing and when not playing I am too busy resting on my couch with a nice cup of Blue Bell Ice Cream. It's very difficult to type with a spoon you know.
Until my MASSIVE update, I leave you with a cute conversation with Halle:
"Mom, I love you."
"Awe, I love you too."
"I love YOU too!"
"I love you to the moon."
"Mom, I love you to a cow."
"...........ok.....(laughing)..is that far?"
"Mom, the cow jumps OVER the moon, duh!"
Of course.....
Tuesday, June 1, 2010
Eventually...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I look at your blog. I love to see how you guys are doing in Texas.
I'm reading! :)
Love the conversation. What a smart little girl. Thanks for updating. I love reading your blog.
Post a Comment