With Payton at school all day, Halle and I are 'forced' to entertain each other. :) I have to say that she does a much better job than I do at entertaining. This girl cracks me up. This is a picture from a while ago when she helped me paint her room (gulp..pink) Yes, it's been her dream the last year to paint her room pink. Thankfully it turned out cute. But I love the expression on her face because it's one I get all the time.
I was thinking the other day, (when I was feeling moody), kids are just happy people. Yeah, she bugs her brother and steals his toys, but every morning she wakes up happy and excited for the day. If only I could be that way everyday.
This morning we were getting ready for her playschool. I especially love these days because she is extremely excited and most importantly, will do whatever I ask her. (hee, hee)
I decided to go running while she was gone so I got dressed accordingly. She saw my regular bra on the floor and said, "Mom, what are you doing? Don't forget your boobies!" LOL No, it actually wasn't a Victoria's Secret push-up bra, not that there's anything wrong with that! :) But yeah, I guess she's right. :)
Heaven help us when she's older but for now I'm enjoying every crying, laughing, smart and sassy moment.
Friday, April 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Love the picture -- she is a hoot! If only we could all be so happily innocent. :-)
that is too awesome. miss you guys.
my blog is:
khamwrites.blogspot.com
you have the wrong one on your links.
Haha! THIS cracks me up. Oh heaven help me when Dixie wises up to that kind of stuff. :)
That is one of the cutest pictures I have ever seen of the girl. I miss you guys like crazy. It's just not the same with out are trips to Port.
Post a Comment