Saturday, April 17, 2010

I dreamed a dream...

Yesterday Andy managed to get home at a decent hour, yahoo!  We were sitting around trying to decided what to do for the evening when Andy recalled to Halle a dream he had about her the night before.

Andy:  "Halle, last night I had a dream about you.  You were a young women and you were walking along the beach.  You were older, your hair was long and you were just so beautiful." 
Halle:  "Really daddy!"
Payton:  "Halle, I had a dream about you last night too.  You got eaten by a cow.."

6 comments:

Celisa said...

This is so funny! Your kids are just so dang cute. I hope that you guys are loving life in Texas!

Unknown said...

That is to funny. I so needed a laugh today.

mamasteph said...

Ha! That is hilarious! Brothers!

Lori Huntsman said...

Oh Payton, you are a corker!!! I laughed out loud when I read that. It's almost as funny as the troll. I hope you are keeping a record of these precious sayings. Love ya, Mom

Dave and Mel said...

hey there! this is hilarious...your kids are so funny and I had fun catching up on your blog today. Tell the family hello for all of us!

Debbie said...

LOL. Seriously hillarious.