Sunday, June 6, 2010

It's all gone to the dogs...

I love my dog..despite the fact that she drives me crazy sometimes.  Like digging the back yard to get cool and sitting RIGHT next to me (too close next to me) when I sit down.  I love her so much I caved and agreed to let her ride in my car (ugh) to go to Grandma's house so she could play (several times). We are really a site in our little car with our 2 kids and enormous dog all in the back seat.   I did NOT like it at all, but I dealt with it since my sweet hubby convinced me it would only be a temporary thing.
Well, that day has finally arrived.  Boo now gets to join the rank of all other dogs and ride in the back of a truck where she belongs.  If a truck were for that one purpose alone, I'd be happy.  :)
Andy had been looking a very long time and patiently waiting for the right deal.  It finally came and the kids were so excited when we took them 'truck shopping'.  Payton new exactly what he wanted and thankfully we were able to find it. :)  Halle just wanted a "big, strong truck that is pretty". 
Payton had to make sure it had a radio.  He carefully looked the truck over- all over, and then said he approved.
After being crowded and having all sorts of crazy, fun adventures in our little car, we are looking forward to all the fun things we can now do.  However, if you ask Andy, he'll sadly say, "it's my wifes truck", and he gets to use it on weekends. :)  If only they made trucks with excellent gas mileage for going to work.  Hey..I'll share it!
Afterwards, we went to celebrate Payton getting his cast off that afternoon.  What a fun day for him.  Nothing says celebration like ice cream.  :)

1 comment:

mamasteph said...

Nice truck! And your kiddos are adorable! They look so grown up!