The kids had a really fun time decorating eggs this year. I know we did do it every year, but I think they are finally old enough to enjoy it now. Plus, they finally like eggs now and will eat them so that made it more exciting I guess.
They were very proud of their eggs and suggested we do it every day. Also, they figured we could color ALL of our food and were trying to decide the best way to go about it. I finally convinced them we could color our food by other methods. That.. and we were heading up to Grandma's where there would be more egg coloring.
All ready for the Easter Egg HuntSo much fun playing with cousins!! Didn't take them very long. Everyone got a basket full of goodies.
Last Easter we were traveling so this was basically Halle's first Egg Hunt. She just loved it!
What can I say..we love our pinatas. The kids had a fun treasure hunt that ended with the 'golden duck'. Its always fun watching kids try and do this. They had more fun hitting the duck then getting the candy that fell out.
Payton was so happy to get to color more eggs.

Again...this was basically our kids 'first' Easter, doing the egg hunt and baskets. They were very surprised and happy.












No comments:
Post a Comment