This week has been just fabulous! Well, if fabulous includes everyone throwing up for 4 days straight. Just have to share a little love for my hubby who has been tired, caring, somewhat grumpy, yet mostly wonderful this entire week. The kids and I all got sick, actually, VERY SICK, and he took care of all of us. He stayed up all night cleaning up the kids throw up while I slept on the bathroom floor dealing with my own sickness. He went from room to room and then finally threw a big blanket in the living room and put us all in there to lesson the damage. He did loads of laundry, filled lots of juice cups, and gave plenty of hugs to help us get better. And any guy who can put up with watching Disney movies for 4days straight is a hero. Did I mention that he has this great quality that he can tell you what is wrong with you and why your body is reacting a certain way, the treatment, recommendations, reactions, etc. Made me want to throw my shoe at him! But I guess it's good to be informed. ??? I'm sure he was exhausted and I'm so grateful to him and all he does for us. You're the best babe.
Thankfully we are feeling much better and thank goodness for Lysol and bleach. I've cleaned all day and at least till morning we are germ free. Ha!
Thursday, December 4, 2008
Mr. Mom
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Hope you all continue to feel better -- having everyone sick is definitely NOT fun. Way to go Dad for stepping up to the plate!
Nice job Andy! Glad to hear you are all feeling better!
You have a great husband to do that for you and your kids. I am glad you guys are feeling better.
Melanie told me today that you guys have been sick! Sorry to hear it. I think the flu with little kids is the worst!!!! It's terrifying, at least to me. I hate to see kids throw up, it just looks like they are suffering so much. Glad you are feeling better! Get well by Tuesday for Jack's party! Love 'ya
Yes, Andy is wonderful! Thanks Andy, for everything. I want to say thanks to Melanie too, for helping out when I couldn't be there. It's awful having you so far away and not being able to help. Thanks Andy and Melanie, for taking care of my babies!!!! Nana Lori
Post a Comment