Sunday, December 5, 2010

Little Dancer

 We officially have a little dancer in our house.  This was Halle's first day of dance class. She was so excited to say the least.  We had fun picking out a leotard and new ballet and tap shoes.  Since it was her first day I also let her wear some makeup and she could not stop smiling. 
I forgot to actually take my camera to dance class. Oops. :)  Thankgoodness for tile floors at our house cause this little girl is tapping all over the place.  Currently tap is her favorite, however, she is slowly liking ballet more and more.  She tries to do turns but goes so fast that she generally hits the ground on her belly.  :)  I pulled out my old dance shoes and am therefore amazing (in her eyes anyway).  We've had fun dancing around the house and learning all the correct positions.  Can't believe how fast this cutie is growing up. 

3 comments:

Lori Huntsman said...

Halle looks so sweet in her outfit. Reminds me of you.
Mom

Austin and Marianne said...

How fun! I can't wait till Jenna can take dance!

Debbie said...

How cute!! We are wanting to get Dixie signed up for dance, but I just keep dragging my feet in actually getting it done. I'll have to get moving on that! :) So fun.