Sunday, December 5, 2010

Weekend Fun

 It is still taking time for me to get used to this warm weather during the winter.  We've had a few cold days here and there but for the most part it's pretty nice.  Payton was out of school on Andy's day off so we headed up to the Grandpa and Grandmas for a day.  Andy and the kids slept out on the trampoline.  No, I'm not a spoiled brat-I can sleep outside but they let the dog sleep with them so I passed. :) Hey I'm allergic!
Paytons face is funny.  Must have caught him the one time he wasn't smiling.  He had such a great time sleeping under the stars.  He wasn't too happy with Boo, who chose him to cuddle with.   
 
 Next morning-what else..Fishing!! There's just so many things to do at Grandmas, but Payton is really starting to like fishing more and more. 
 Halle LOVES fishing.  She generally goes with Daddy and Grandpa a few times a month.  She even gets up at 5AM to go! This girl is fearless.  Baits and takes off her own fish. 
 Cute pic with Grandma Gold. :)
 Since we didn't have a lot of time, we headed down to the marina to let the kids fish.  Payton caught two perch all by himself.  He was so proud!
 Halle caught a little catfish, again, all by herself. :)
These kids are good little troopers.  We have so much fun.  Love these kiddos!!

2 comments:

Lori Huntsman said...

Looks like fun! I'm jealous of the weather. It's snowing here!!!!
Mom

Debbie said...

They're so cute. I can't believe Halle baits her own hooks! And removes the fish too, for that matter! She was sure born into the right family. :)
We'll have to play soon! LOVES!