Thursday, October 8, 2009

Kids Don't Make No Sense

I have to mention what a crazy, fun, bossy, lovable girl I have. I can't believe how fast she is growing up. I need to remember to start writing down all the crazy concoctions she comes up with.
Today we took Payton to school. The road is very bumpy and she seems to think it's me 'bumping'. She tries to tell me when I can and cannot 'bump'. Such as when she's taking a drink. (Like I have a choice)
We came down by the marina and she said,
"Mom!! Don't bump the road here! You are going to make us tip over into the water! There are alligators in there. And not happy ones, mean ones, and they will get us and then daddy will get mad and have to hit it with his shoe! "
"Fine Halle" :)

3 comments:

mamasteph said...

LOL! Makes sense to me! I wouldn't want those mean alligators to get me either! :)

Lori Huntsman said...

I'm still laughing!!!! Don't BUMP by the marina....don't cha know!

Raegan said...

So happy you posted! I told you I'd be watching! We miss you SOOOOO much! It's just not the same around here with you! We need someone's house to go to so Jack can run! Hallie is hilarious. I love that little firecracker! I hope Andy has shoes he won't miss!