Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Almost There

Our Internet is finally running well enough to post, yahoo! Sad news is, I somehow lost my brain and left the cord to my camera at my moms. I can't download any pictures!! ugh again! And since I've only asked her 6 times to mail it and she still hasn't, I can only sit here and wait. ... .... Mom, I love you!! Mail my package please. :)
Anyhow, things are going pretty well. Many of you thought we were in a house and we are, just not our own. We're in Texas and staying with Andy's parents for a few months. We're saving and the goal is to be in a place by Christmas!!
Andy is working at a pediatric clinic and really enjoying it. He's excited to have his own office, which has yet to be decorated. :)
Payton started Kindergarten and is doing OK. He had a rough week his first week. We had to literally drag him out the door crying but things are going better. Can't say I really blame him. The teachers are pretty rude if you ask me, the way they talk to the kids. He's being brave though and slowly enjoying it more. He's gone all day, which is hard for him too but we just take it one week at a time.
Halle and I are still trying to figure out our routine. We basically walk the dog everyday and just play. I've been trying to run early in the morning before I get the kids up but so far I'm only 4/7. Still having to teach myself the old "Early to bed, Early to rise".
Still can't believe it's October. Halle, Boo and I went swimming in the lake yesterday. It was fun to let Halle and Boo splash each other as much as they wanted. We made sandcastles but Halle kept yelling at the water to stop 'sneaking on them' on knocking them down. She would yell at the water and then turn around and kick it. :) I had to laugh.
All the family was up here for Conference weekend and it was great to just play and have fun. Payton is finally learning to play the Wii. He loves golf and bowling. He's getting better and better every day but gets very frustrated with Halle. Again, Can't blame him there. She is so slow on the Wii. :)
I stink at golf too. Maybe I should go and practice before he gets home? Is it wrong that my Wii me is much better looking than the real me? :)

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

Hey I made my Mii much taller and skinnier than real life- one can dream, right?!!

Bobbi Simkins said...

that must be so nice to be done with school. texas doesn't sound to bad either :)

Gabriel and Amber Spencer said...

Hey, that's all great news! So glad you're doing great.

mamasteph said...

Sounds like ya'll are having fun! That's good that Payton is starting to adjust to kindergarten better! I'm sure that's a relief to you guys! And personally, I don't believe you at all about your Wii person being better looking than you! You are beautiful!