Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Five

Today Payton and I were doing his homework. We got to the number 5 and I was telling him that is his number. He is 5!
Payton "But I can't see my five? Where is it? "

Me "It's not actually on you honey, that's just how old you are."

Payton "Well is my five inside of me?"

Me "No, it means you have been alive 5 years."

Payton, "No mom, it's somewhere, it's just hiding on me."

5 comments:

Lori Huntsman said...

That is sooo cute. Ya gotta love that boy.

Raegan said...

I miss those kiddos! Payton and you (is that even correct English?) always have the cutest conversations. I wish you guys were here. To this day Jack still asks to go see Payton and Hallie. We walked through Michaels the other day to check out the Halloween stuff and Jack kepts saying "Can we make this with Payton and Hallie?". Come back this instant! Who needs Texas anyway!

Ann said...

I love children's thinking. There must be a five there somwhere. I'm sure one day he'll find it and let you know about it.

Celisa said...

Ha ha, that is so funny! What cute kids you have :)

Brown Family said...

Classic! Hope you guys are doing well.