We headed up north to the family cabin and found out Andy's sister was camping nearby. We decided to surprise them and had two wonderful days playing with them. They told us about the BYU wildlife museum which I had never heard of for some reason. It was actually very nice and best of all it was free! Thankfully this snake was the only 'live' animal there. Of course the kiddo's all had to touch it. On a side note, BYU parking is worse than trying to find parking in NYC!
They had several animal heads out like this that you could touch. Halle was getting a little too personal. Grabbing them, growling at them, touching their eyeballs, ya know.......
We also headed to the Wilkinson Center to go bowling. This was our kids first time and they LOVED IT!! Thanks for inviting us Ben and Afton. Payton even got a few spares. They haven't stopped talking about it since.
We are now going to have to make this a monthly thing in our family. The kids had a blast.
Payton and Spencer
Halle and Payton, never shy to pose for a picture...(at Mirror Lake)
Afton brought some bubbles for the kids. Are you sure that's what you were teaching my kids Afton? Looks pretty sketchy to me. :)
Aunt Afton and Halle, actually blowing bubbles!! JK :)
Of course my kids had to get in the water and get messy and wet. :)
Just playin around
Emma, Payton, Halle, Katie, pretending to not get caught throwing rocks.
We must love our hubbies. :) This is what they were doing while we ladies were chasing the kids. Actually, they shared a little and Payton and I even caught a fish. I can't believe any of us caught fish since the kids entertained themselves by throwing rocks in the water. It was a perfect day though. 

3 comments:
Looks like ya'll have been having a blast this summer! Spending time with the fam is the best! :)
oh fun. It makes me want to go camping, bowling, fishing and I have never heard of the BYU museum either. My kids would love it! Glad your family is having a good time.
Luv the new pic at the top of the blog with the doggy!! So cute. I saw you calle the other day, I will call you tomorrow since it's my long day and I need a break during the day. Hope all is well.
Post a Comment